Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New member to the family

After reading reviews and waiting for good deal, I finally decided to get the Kata 3n1 30 camera bag. The way they have zipper around the bag is kinda confusing at first but once you get a hang of it, it's supper cool. Only the left portion of the lens compartment is kinda hard to get to. It has plenty room for all my toys D90 w/ grip, Nikkor 18-105mm, 50mm 1.8, Sigma 105mm 2.8, Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 and a big old 70-300mm VR. I threw in bunch of extra batteries, cables, flash SB-600, adapters and cokin filters. The best thing about this bag is that it put almost 0 lb. on my shoulder compare to Lowepro slingshot 200AW which hurt really bad after 15-20 min hike. This is perfect for long hiking trips. Gotta love it. BTW, it's 95 on ebay - 20% from bing.com . Awsome!


OK next up is this baby Tamron 17-50mm 2.8. There is a new VC version of this lens if you want to spend more @~ $600 or spend extra $300 to get Nikkor 17-55mm used for $900. After checking around and searching, I didn't find the need to have stronger body at $600 more than Tamron. So I got this baby on craigslist at $300. I didn't believe the quality of this lens at first. It's sharp, focus right on, , solid as a rock. I don't know what's all the bs about this lens online but it's awsome!


This is why I bought it, milky bokeh...
f/5.3
1/5sec
ISO 640
75mm

No comments:

Post a Comment