Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update to family members...Summer 2010

So I decided bring Nikon 16-35mm f/4 home. It's such a great combination with D700. They are great BUT I think I over kill it by a little. Performance wise, it's a great combination but for my needs, doing landscape, I still think Nikon D90 and Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 still the best combo. Even though the Tokina is not sharp at all at f/2.8. But who shoot landscape at 2.8 anyway.


D700 and Nikon 16-35mm is another story. It's so sharp and I love it. The only down side is ... IT"S HEAVY !!!

Another lens I collected this summer is the all time favorite for FX walk around 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6. Well... It's a walk around lens, nothing much special but slow. It's light weight and does do job well, sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment